1980s  6 of 64

Add A New Comment



commented on May 21, 2013 at 3:19pm

I think thats a Grow Gun, a pneumatic tool used for fracturing soil and introducing materials like sand, etc. to alleviate soil compaction

Post new comment

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.