Are you a tree care industry supplier, manufacturer or service provider?
Join TCIA as an Associate Member for tons of member benefits and put your product or service in front of a large base of tree care company members! Discover the many TCIA Associate Membership tools that can help grow your business:
- Preferred exhibit booth rates at TCI EXPO – the world’s largest trade show for the Arborist Industry. Associate members receive up to 25% off booth space – your savings may even cover the cost of membership. TCIA promotes the show heavily in advance to increase sales of your equipment, supplies and services. In addition, upon request, Associate members receive FREE (electronic listing) pre- and post-show attendee lists for additional marketing.
- One FREE Listing in the Summer / Winter TCI Magazine Buyer’s Guides is an excellent way to highlight your products or services to TCIA Active members and more than 24,000 magazine subscribers.
- Exceptional advertising opportunities in Tree Care Industry (TCI) Magazine – TCIA’s official four-color monthly publication, Tree Care Industry (TCI), is the most widely read magazine in the industry with an audited circulation of more than 24,000 arborist and green industry subscribers that generates qualified leads.
- Stay current with industry developments via TCIA’s three monthly publications – the Reporter, Treeworker and Business Manager e-newsletter
- Efficient, custom-designed, pre-sorted mailing lists to more than 2,200 TCIA member companies, Tree Care Industry (TCI) Magazine circulation (24,000) and TCI EXPO pre- and post-show attendee lists (approximately 2,000).
- Preferred display advertising rates - Discounted advertising opportunities (advertisements, inserts, etc.) in TCIA’s monthly full-color TreeWorker newsletter printed and e-mailed to over 2,500 companies every month.
- Online Buyers Guide - Associate members are published in the Online Buyers Guide with a company description and logo. TCIA.org receives over 15,000 visitors every month.
- Associate Member Director Representation on TCIA’s Board of Directors.
Download an Associate membership application to mail or fax to TCIA. If you have questions or would like more information about TCIA associate membership, contact Dave Lee or Brenda French at (603) 314-5380.
In addition to the associate member benefits, TCIA offers its associate members the opportunity to support a variety of programs that directly benefit our members.
- Partners Advancing Commercial Treecare (PACT) is a strategic partnership with TCIA that will allow your company to gain maximum exposure to our membership. Our partners to work with us in everything we do to advance tree care businesses. Your message is woven into our framework, reaching owners while they’re engaged.
- Host trainings and workshops at your facility. TCIA hosts numerous classroom and outdoor workshops throughout the year. The opportunity exists to hold these events at your facility.
- Develop educational programs. Advance safety training and educational instruction by working with TCIA’s team to develop content for training manuals and workshops specific to your company’s products.
- Voice for Trees Political Action Committee Gala & Auction. It’s the highlight of the Winter Management Conference and you can be a part of it. Attend the event or donate an auction item – a craft, service, time-share; or mountain or lake-side cottage! The funds raised help TCIA to continue to place commercial arboriculture on Washington’s priority list and establish TCIA as a primary source of industry standards and as a partner in legislation and regulation deliberations.
- Support the next generation of arborists. The Robert Felix Memorial Golf Tournament, held at Winter Management Conference, and Student Career Days, held at TCI EXPO, raise funds for students of arboriculture. Numerous opportunities are available to be involved in either event.
If you have a creative sponsorship idea, TCIA wants to hear about it! Please contact Sarah Winslow, Director of Development, with any questions or ideas, at (603) 314-5380, ext. 123.