Below you will find surveys and data collected about the Tree Care Industry and our Association. The intent of collecting this data is to educate the industry, help tree care companies create benchmarks for their business and to provide you with information that will help you make more informed business decisions.
When compiling data and producing these reports, we must have enough respondents to make the data useful. So that we can continue to make these resources available to you and as beneficial as possible, please participate the next time you see a request. Your information and opinions are important to us and will help us plan programs and services to better serve you.
As always, unless we state otherwise, your personal information will be kept confidential. Information will be used in aggregate to provide a picture of the industry or issue.
Complete the survey and use the results to help you increase your profitability and competitiveness! This resulting reports from the survey will give you the opportunity to see where your company stands in comparison to other tree care companies. Participating in this study is FREE and is an investment in your organization's future.
The deadline to complete and return this survey is April 18, 2014. As a reward for completion, you'll receive the following:
- A copy of the Operating Cost Benchmark Report
- A personalized Performance Analysis Report - A 25 page report which compares your company with others, and provides suggestions for improving your profitability.
- The Profit Toolkit Online™ - A spreadsheet designed to help you plan critical financial improvements.
Please Note: TCIA has contracted with Profit Planning Group (PPG) to independently conduct this survey. Rest assured that your figures are confidential and your questionnaire will be sent directly to PPG, who will then return your materials directly back to you.
Accidents continue to increase in the tree care industry and this trend is distressing to companies, employees and consumers. TCIA’s annual Accident Survey is just one tool we’re using to combat this increasing problem.
The 2012/2013 Accident Survey is now closed. Please stay tuned for the results, which should be available in June.
Wage & Benefit Survey
The Tree Care Industry Wage and Benefits Survey compiles information on tree care companies wages, benefits and sales. These statistics provide a complete picture against which you can evaluate your company’s wage and benefit offerings, which could benefit your company in employee recruitment and retention. TCIA member participation is necessary to ensure a complete picture of our industry.
- About 2013 Wage and Benefits Survey Results: Members who did not complete the survey will need to pay a $99 fee to access the results. This fee was not designed to raise funds, but to increase participation in this important survey. Higher participation results in more detailed and accurate results. And with a record number of responses this year (nearly double from last year) the results promise to be an indispensable tool for your company in 2014. To order the results of this year's survey, contact TCIA at 603-314-5380.
- View the 2012 Wage and Benefits Survey Results
- View the 2011 Wage and Benefits Survey Results
Are there any issues or questions that you would like TCIA to consider exploring? Let us know!