Join us for an informative ZOOM Q&A session to learn more on Wednesday Nov 17 3:30-4:00 PM EST and explore how the TCIA 401(k) program can work for your business and the value of group 401(k) plans.
TCIA is committed to providing our members the right solutions for their businesses — solutions that show clear value for money spent, saving you time, and helping you show your employees that you value what matters to them.
That’s why we’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Lincoln Financial Group and Alpha Pension Group to deliver a new, comprehensive TCIA 401K Multiple Employer Aggregation Plan (MEAP)!
Here’s what you’ll experience with the new TCIA 401(k) MEAP:
- Access to potential pricing and service efficiencies—economies of scale
- Less administrative work, as you hand off many of the responsibilities that come with running a 401(k), including filing Form 5500 and employee loans.
- Relief from many fiduciary obligations, while maintaining your current plan design—or changing to a plan design that works for you.
Why choose Lincoln Financial Group and Alpha Pension Group (APG)?
Because partnering with Lincoln Financial Group and Alpha Pension Group delivers benefits that go beyond the retirement plan itself.
- Personalized service—Members who join the plan receive ongoing, dedicated attention, and Lincoln and APG will work closely with TCIA to recruit new businesses into the plan. TCIA has vetted these partners and has made the decision to transition our employee retirement plan to the new MEAP.
- Deep experience—Lincoln has been in business 115 years, is a recognized leader in the retirement plan space and has group 401(k) program experience dating back to 1995.
*Lincoln Financial Group, “Annual Plan Sponsor Satisfaction Research,” 2019.
- Focused Delivery - APG specializes solely in corporate retirement plans. Their only focus is delivering successful retirement plans.
This live webinar will be the perfect way to get your immediate questions answered – please join us!