Why Support ASTI?
Without the resources to hire a safety and training coordinator, many tree care companies cannot effectively use the many valuable training tools available within the industry. ASTI workshops aim to make awareness of best safety practices more accessible for all companies.
This job and safety training not only benefits the individual companies, but also minimizes consequent deaths and injuries, and promotes overall workforce safety that is critical for the tree care industry.
Here are just a few additional reasons why organizations should consider supporting ASTI:
- Your contribution could help save lives.
- There are a host of organizations and nonprofits seeking your time and support. There are non-profit organizations that support research and education within the tree care industry, however funding directed to field training is extremely limited. Currently, there is no organization devoted to hosting safety training programs.
- Supporting safety training and education results in a safe and productive environment for employees and cost savings for companies.
Contact the ASTI Grants Office:
Tree Care Industry Association
ASTI Grant Office
670 N Commercial Street Suite #201
Manchester, NH 03101
Phone: 603-314-5380 / Fax: 603-314-5386 / Email: email@example.com
There are plenty of reasons to donate to ASTI. Learn more about our supporters, and their reasons for donating, through their TCI Magazine profiles:
View ASTI Supporter profiles
To date, generous ASTI donors have raised $2 million to facilitate local, affordable safety training for arborists across the nation. Thanks to all our donors, big and small.
Visionary ($100,000 to $500,000)
Benefactor ($50,000 to $99,999)
Patron ($20,000 to $49,999)
Advocate ($5,000 to $19,999)
- Buckingham Manufacturing, Inc.
- Caldwell Tree Care
- Chippers, Inc.
- Cleaves Company, Inc.
- Cranes 101
- Cumberland Valley Tree Service, Inc.
- Fred Marvin Associates
- Good's Tree Care, Inc.
- Hoppe Tree Service, LLC
- RTEC Treecare
- Seacoast Tree Care, LLC
- Shelter Tree, Inc.
- Swingle, Lawn & Tree Landscape Care
- Terry Hughes Tree Service
- Teupen USA, Inc.
- Timber Warriors
- Wachtel Tree Science & Service, Inc.
- Weaver Leather, LLC
- Wisconsin Arborist Association
- Yale Cordage, Inc.